Activities on the spot
- Swimming pool and separate paddling pool.
- Kids’ adventure playground.
- Outdoor fitness equipment.
- Table-tennis table.
- Table football.
- Entertainments in July / August :
- Pétanque (french bowls) by night.
- Circus evening.
- Musical aperitif…
Camping Les Châtaigniers is labeled Vignobles et Découvertes. You can enjoy your stay at the campsite to visit the surrounding vineyards and taste the wines from our Ardèche grape varieties.
Services on the spot
- Bar, ice cream to eat on the spot.
Tasting and sale of local products (apple juice, honey, wine tasting…).
- Sale of fresh bread and pastries every morning (July and August).
- Washing machine.
- Barbecue to rent at the reception desk.
- Shops at 500 m in the village of Laurac en Vivarais.
- Supermarket 4km away.
- Pizza truck (Pizza Marie) every Monday evening in July-August.
- Free Wifi zone at the reception of the campsite.
Activities in the vicinity
Outdoor sport activities
- Descent of the Ardèche River Gorges in a canoe or kayak (20 km away).
- Horse riding.
- Trail and mountain biking.
Authentic and medieval villages
- Montréal (4 km).
- Ruoms (9 km).
- Balazuc (9 km).
- Labeaume (12 km).
Visit of natural sites
- Grotte de la Cocalière (30 km).
- Aven d’Orgnac (33 km).
Aven Marzal (38 km).
And also …
- Visit the Grotte Chauvet 2 Ardèche, restitution site of the Chauvet Cave (27 km).
- Strolls through day and evening street markets in the summer.
The campsite welcomes groups of cyclists, hikers, clubs etc … Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.